Monday, May 25, 2009

The Host


I just finished reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I loved it.

Its totally different to the Twilight series but it also has a fantastic storyline.

Basically, Earth has been taken over by aliens by invading on human bodies and erasing personalities but keeping the body intact and continuing in a normal life. But the alien (Wanderer) takes over the body of Melanie Stryder who is resisting and does not want to give up her body. Wanderer and Melanie end up working together and with Melanies memories they end up traking down her past life and love.

I really enjoyed it and cant wait for the sequal!

1 comment:

Vienna and Ricky said...

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, You need to "get with the times" books are bad. In the past, cave men wanted to have TV as they knew visual entertainment is the key to happiness that's why they painted "Movies" on cave walls.
.
In our day it is all about saving the earth due to stupid choices people have, such as cutting trees, which home the animals, which also provide air. The poor trees make paper for your silly books, which you are now trying to get every one to contribute on the cutting down the trees and read. Also think about the poor actors and movie makers. What about them? I don't know about you but I sure want to kick this rescission out of here and help people out by giving them jobs.
.
Think About your Kids..Do they need air??? Will they ever see trees or will they need to read about it on the internet?
.
And Transformers the comics. I agree they were good, BUT.. the girl in the comics never made Transformers better or made anyone want to read the comics over and over again. Now think about the Pretty girl in transformers..... Yeah I win, movies are better. I tell you how much better, I don't even know the name of the girl in transformers, it's not important, the fact that she is there is what counts. I WIN AGAIN!!!