Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy saves the day!

I got in trouble from someone for not blogging enough... I wont name names (Scarlett!!)
So I was looking through some pictures and come across these ones that are the most recent.

We were getting ready to go out and you know how it is with the kids... you finally have them all ready and then you look in the mirror and realize you look like a crazy person. So finally i start to do my hair and make-up, when i have a four year old asking me a million questions and i have a one year old crying and hitting my legs.
So after enduring that for a while... WILL!!!!!!! Help!!!!
So here is Daddy's solution! And boy did it work!
Horsey rides all round and bonus he got a leg workout he he
THANKS BABY!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes i love the updates keep them coming!